Implementing an industrial vacuum cleanup system is an integral part of an overall dust control system. Industrial vacuum cleanup systems are not your standard shop-vac. They are high-efficiency units with varying capabilities of dust and debris collection.
Industrial vacuum cleanup systems do the following:
- Operate 24/7 for a clean facility during any and all shifts.
- Collect all of the facility debris in one location and evacuates it to a central container.
- Reduce time and labor costs of operating and emptying traditional shop-vacs
- Keep a cleaner and safer working area while preventing machinery and equipment from building up with dust and debris.
- Assist in the cleanup process by eliminating the blow-down of larger non-combustible dust.
Contact us today to learn more about our industrial vacuum cleanup systems.