Are you looking to advance your career in the sheet metal industry? At the VETS GROUP our Sheet Metal Division specializes in industrial and heavy commercial/institutional ventilation projects (new construction) in Edmonton, northern Alberta and BC regions.
We are currently seeking a Junior Engineer to join the team in our Surrey, BC office.
Working closely with the Sr. Engineer, Project Managers, and Estimators as well as Employees of other Divisions, the Jr. Engineer will be responsible for assisting the team in creating/ designing solutions that meet the customers requirements in a cost effective and timely manner. The successful candidate will be self motivated, dynamic and industrious and bring a “can-do” attitude.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• 1-3 years engineering experience
• Commercial/ industrial exposure
• Knowledge of HVAC systems and dust collection would be an asset.
• Red seal trade ticket would be an asset
• Excellent computer skills required
• Experience with AutoCAD or other design programs
• Experience with automated estimating software would be an asset
Join an established company with 97 years of history, strong values, a bright future, progressive management and an unmatched reputation in the industry. Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary expectations via email to Hr@vetsgroup.com.
Click the "Download Application Form" button to get a copy of our application form (PDF format), it could speed up the application process.Download Application Form